Reducing And Resolving Stress may help to Heal Cancer
Dr. Hamer, a German oncologist had analyzed his patients’ brain scans and compared them with the corresponding medical and psychological records. Amazingly, he found a clear correlation between shocks, specific areas of the brain damaged by certain types of shocks, and particular organs where cancer developed depending on the type of trauma. The stress and cancer
link was looking stronger .
Dr Harmer concluded as a result of thousands of MRI scans on patients that “The brain cells that receive the impact of stress conditions send a biochemical signal to the corresponding body cells causing the growth of a tumor, a meltdown of tissue or functional loss, depending on which brain layer receives the shock. Stress and cancer are linked.’
stress knocks down the immune system significantly, which could certainly translate into accelerated growth of cancer cells. Continued stress from unresolved traumatic events must
inhibit body's ability to fight cancer.
To solve stress states we need to increase production to optimal levels of ALL feel good hormones in the body , Serotonin and oxytocin levels.
Alfa Rhythm contribution
The solution could be achieved by tuning our brain waves accordingly.
- The human brain contains about 20 billion nerve cells (called neurons) that work together and produce its very small electric potentials in the synapses, which is the area of special connection between neurons. These neurons operate simultaneously and measured by their electric potential which is its amplitude capacity in microvolt (where brain capacity does not exceed 300 microvolt), while its electrical vibration frequency is measured in Hertz. The two factors, amplitude and frequency are two factors that are specific to brain waves.
- Brain waves can be classified according to its frequency to several varieties:
- Delta Waves: Delta frequency is from 0.4 to 4 Hz, the waves are dominant in cases of coma or deep sleep.
- Theta waves: Theta frequency is from 4 to 8 Hz, associated with emotional states and ecstasy and dreams.
- Alpha waves: Alpha frequency is from 8 to 12 Hz, and appears in the cases of awareness and attention.
- SMR (Sensory Motor Rhythm) Waves: Its frequency is from 12 to 15 Hertz, appears in the cases of calm and focus states, and in special physiological situations.
Alfa Rhythm A revolutionary transcranial
- The current device is an electronic apparatus designed to emit a range of electric pulses, characterized by a user-established frequency, stimulating the brain to imitate the current frequency at work.
Novel electric set of clinically-proven devices Alfa Rhythm for modulating brainwaves
Alfa Rhythm stimulates the individual's brain activity level to a desired state, within 10-30 minutes.
Research-based results involving EEG measurements support optimal cerebral stimulation though use of Delta, theta, alpha and beta wave and SMR wave frequencies, comprising a range of 3-23 Hz, enabling the brain to sustain level of prowess up to hours after actual stimulation has ceased.
The brain receives the emitted electrical pulse and frequency and copies and acts like the same emitted specifications.
“When the brain is given a stimulus, through the ears, eyes or other senses, it emits an electrical charge in response, called a Cortical Evoked Response .These electrical responses travel throughout the brain to become what you "see and hear." This activity can be measured using sensitive electrodes attached to the scalp.
For example, a 4 Hz brainwave is associated with sleep, so a 4 Hz sound pattern would help reproduce the sleep state in your brain. The same concept can be applied to many other mental states, including concentration, relaxation and meditation.”
- A provisional patent was registered in USA.